Tuesday, May 29, 2007

hari persandingan =D

A new day has arrive ...i woke up and do my prayer then..went down and have a breakfast at the hotel cafe..since it's included...the breakfast at the swiss in was indeed not that amazing..i can say it is kinda boring la the food there..
while havile breakfast i could see my little cousins were inside the pool having a great time..i quickly change and join them =P
couldnt miss that huh? long time since i had a dip in a pool..

kids swimming here and there



haha...pose mangga


my cuz with his parents


a pose for the camera ;) ..
i think the mak andam over doing it with the lip gloss


cucuk-cucuk sket


ketibaan pengantin lelaki !!


peace =D


my uncle nak pose skali bawah payung pengantin =P


menanti ketibaan pengantin perempuan


ditemukan di bawah panas terik =P panas giler Ooo..time tuh...


berarak masuk ke rumah


di sambut dgn alunan gendang dan nyanyian


di pelamin yg serba purple


side angle on the newlywed


my aunty tgh menepung tawar..


a pose before eating =P


jangan kutuk aku sudah


sedapnye tgk diorang mkn


darn my bro dpt mkn ngan pengantin


haih..my little cousin nangis lak time wedding neh ...xmo mkn kot


looks like others are enjoying the food


well except for me ...sibuk amik gambar


nyum nyum.....


working on the prawn =P


cute little amirah =D


potong kek...clap-clap


suap sket =P


little amirah again =D


my cuz with his family


one of my cousin pose ngan pengantin ala-ala nasyid lak :S


cousin lelaki with the pengantin =D


pose bebas lak =P


me myself with my cuz ...


ME with the newlywed


hmm...finally it's over..it was a great journey and a great event..we all then split up ikut haluan masing-masing...most of them went back to Melaka...
me n my family togethe with my Pak Om n Mak Mok family on our way to Padang Besar
the journey continues....




No comments: