Monday, May 28, 2007

The begining of a new life. =D

The life of my cousin will not be the same anymore. now he has the resposibility to take care the other half of him =P and the bond between two family..senang cakap dah kawen dah..
My journey to kedah for the wedding begins on the friday morning, pack all stuff into the car and move out of Subang..my dad could not come to my cuz(cousin) coz he had to prepare for his PTK exam..so there were only me, my mom, my bro and my lil sis..our 1st stop was the McD at ss15 for breakfast..since we were kinda on a rush..so no time for mamak, McD pun drive-thru jer...
mkn jap kat petrol station sebelah...
Moving forward towards Kedah...OMG there was like 4 road blocks along my way there..i was like damn it, my "P" is going to end on the 7th July so hopefully i wont do anything bad to lose my license..
Arrive at my destination that is Sungai Petani at 1pm..stop by at the mosque forfriday prayer..near the mosque there were a stall selling cendol,mi sup and drinks..since it is still early..so we went there and try the cendol and bihun sup..the cendol i think it's ok lar but it wasnt that chill but the bihun sup was great =D..
after friday prayer we check in at our hotel..the Swiss in Sungai Petani is a 3 star hotel but it was ok indeed..
i get my rest coz that very night is the nikah..gotta prepare for taking picture bought some batteries for the flash..
took some picture of the hantaran before we move to the home of my cuz future wife..

The hantaran for the bride


my cuz preparing for the big day

me n my mom having a picture with my cuz



Family busy at the entrance of the hotel.

everyone gather at the lobby and then here we go =D
my lil bro was the pengapit so he gets o ride with the pengantin =P
all of my relative convoy there..there wasnt many car since we manage to rent a bus..my family from melaka was inside the bus..

The journey to the brides home was slow since the car in front was damn slow..my cuz who was leading was afraid that somebody will get left behind..i was like man this is damn slow..my mom marah at me coz i wasnt that patient..who does when convoy at 40 km/h !!!!
who to blame??
we arrive at the brides home..


everyone preparing to walk in



everyone sat and have some drinks while the rest of us were going inside..everyone take a seat and were waiting for the event to start..

my cuz in nikah position =P

sign surat setuju utk kahwin



some of my cuz were outside chatting among themselves


bapa memberi kebenaran utk wali hakim menjalankan akad


akad nikah berlangsung


my cuz melafazkan taklik


my mom holding the sijil nikah..in red is my cuz mom


penyerahan mas kahwin


upacara membatal air sembahyang


a pose i ask them to do :P


So the nikah they have ended and everything had gone well and alhamdulillah my cuz had tie the knot with his newlywed wife ..
to be continue ....


No comments: