Wednesday, May 23, 2007

bz day !!

The day started early, i woke up and get ready to send my mom and my bro to their destination as i am the driver for the month!!!!
haha..drop my bro at sunway and my mom at her office in putrajaya =D

heading for putrajaya


back home..send my car for a service..man a lot of stuff need to be done..change oil, repair jammed door, change rear shock absober, water pump n timind belt..man kaw kaw RM700 gone..by it's time to do so..
got back home..my dad came back from the hospital..whoa!!! he gots steroid shots at his knees since it wasn't doing very well..
then i gotta go and send my dad again to putrajaya since he's having a meeting..drop him off and swoooosh...bac
k to subang and pick up my bro ..in order to get back the car that i lest at the workshop..everything's looking fine..saw malique from famous duo too phat at the gas station ..riding a nissan skylin R34 plate number hehe..wanna know??ask me =P
got back and drop of the iswara...then after prayer swooosh back to putrajaya to pickup my parents at their office =D

my parents office

No comments: