Tuesday, November 20, 2007

It's been a while

It has been a while now since my blog is updated..my reasons are..no proper internet connectivity at my college and also i have been bz all semester..
i can say that this semester feelings n pressure is the same as when i was in sem 3..
phew...im glad that it is finally over..hope that i will pass all of the subject...
not putting my hope that high for great results since i was playin to much this sem ..with frenz group problems and stuff...
so this is a new start hope u guys who are reading this will keep on supporting me ..
peace out

1 comment:

mutalib saifuddin said...

alamak. takut dengar cerita tu. sem depan sama saja.

actually no surprise. was being told from other seniors s well.

challenges are indeed getting tougher as the world is getting older. samalah macam mana kita nak jaga orang tua. akhir zaman.